By Debbie Weaver, Alaris CEO and Owner
Alaris created 10 simple promises, based on our core values, that we strive to achieve each day. We believe our core values help us to deliver the best possible customer experience. We understand that our clients are the heart of our company, and without them, we couldn’t do what we do. So, to our clients, we promise…
- We will answer your phone call or email in a timely manner no matter the time of day or night. We pride ourselves on being responsive and available to you 24/ 7/ 365.
- We will listen to your issues, lend a hand where we can, go the extra mile, or simply offer you a cup of coffee and a smile. We believe in treating people with the respect they deserve, whether that’s a customer, employee or one of our vendors.
- We won’t give you a “no” for an answer. In fact, it’s our mantra! You could call us resilient. If one plan doesn’t work, we are ready to switch to the next plan. We won’t stop until your issue is resolved.
- You can count on us to be dependable. We complete each client’s job in a timely manner while delivering amazing customer service along the way.
- We will anticipate your needs and be ready when you are. We pride ourselves on our ability to look ahead to what is coming and forecast your needs. We find our ability to be proactive helps to provide our clients with the best possible service.
- We strive to create an open and inclusive environment. We celebrate our diversity, and yours, because we believe that everyone has something important to bring to the table.
- We understand that our clients’ issues are not all one-size-fits-all, so we make sure to be flexible enough to work with you to create a winning scenario based on your unique needs.
- Have an issue no one else can tackle? Call us! We will use our creative, out-of-the-box thinking to come up with an innovative answer that will work for you. We aren’t scared to ask questions and even try new things. Let’s see what we can do for you!
- We understand that our industry is driven by technology, and while you’re busy handling your cases, you may not be able to keep up as much as you’d like. Don’t worry! That’s where we come in. We ensure our team is trained and ready to respond as the demands of new technology continue to evolve.
- We will earn your trust because we do what we say, and we say what we mean. We take responsibility for our actions and do what is right. We will treat you fairly.
To learn more about Alaris’s core values, click here.
A thank you to Shep Hyken and Dr. Neil Baum for the inspiration.